Talk to People who are Living in El Salvador
Ask questions about residency safety tax food visas setting up a business renting a house buying a house citizenship Bitcoin community schooling
The reality of living in El Salvador.
Your questions answered.
Safety & Bitcoin.
Table of Contents
In each section we share the things we learned, phone numbers, map links and tips to make the process easier.
Buy with Bitcoin, Support Us, Support the Network
eBookDetailed list of what and where
- This eBook contains a list of all things you need to consider and do when moving to El Salvador.
- It is the detailed guide book that helps people streamline what they need to do and where.
Book & Call Package
- One-way Ticket eBook
- 1 hour video call
- FREE 1 hour video call
- Our One-way Ticket ebook and 2 hours of video calls allow you to have a detailed guide book and ask plenty of questions.
- The video calls can be very valuable providing access to a network of people making things happen here in El Salvador.
One-on-One CallAsk any questions
- 1 hour Video Call
- Our video calls have allowed many people to ask lots of questions and build a network before they come.
- We share our knowledge and network of people who can help.
NIT or National Tax Identification Number Pages
Want to know when we have updates to share? We are still learning a lot here in El Salvador and building our network.
On occasion there is information we think is valuable to others like us. And we want to be able to share it easily.
Please join our mailing list if you would like to know when we know.
Many people have called us to ask questions about moving to El Salvador.
We are not here to sugar coat the experience as there are some things that require serious considerations. Things like safety, children and schooling have been some of the highest priority topics for many people.
If you would like a call with us to ask those personal questions and dip into the knowledge we have collected from others local and abroad, then this call is well worth the time.
- Your questions answered
- 2 hours of video calls
- Detailed eBook of What & Where
$150 to access to over 1 year of experience and a personal network to answer your questions
Buying Property Questions?
Learn More with
- List to our interview with Gladys about non-resident mortgages
- Watch our house hunting tour
- Sign up for priority service.
When people signup with our form and contact Gladys, you will jump the line.
The demand for information here in El Salvador is very high and connections matter.